Kapa Haka Performance.
On Thursday I went to the Northland College with my nan to watch my sisters Alice, Huri, and Waaka performs in the Kapa Haka.
Once we were ready to leave New World I was thinking that we wouldn't get there in time, but even when we go to Northland College we couldn't even find a spot to park our car, but did we get into the performance in time…? Yes, we did, we got in there just in time.
As I and my nan strolled into the hall I heard loud stomping on the stage, and I saw legs scattered everywhere. After the curtains opened the first person I saw was my sister Alice, I tried to find Huri and Waaka. Before they started their first song Te Matua, I started to record them. While I was recording my hands started to shake, I didn't know why the were shaking I couldn't stop. I heard a lot of people cheering for Tautoro “YEAH GO TAUTORO” I heard someone cheer.
After they finished their first song I got in another position and started to record again. Tautoro Awarua was the next waiata they sang, their actions were strong and their voices were loud and strong too.
List 3 things that you think you did well in this writing.
|
1 I organised my writing properly.
|
2 I have an idea in each paragraph.
|
3 I wrote more than I always do.
|
What do you need to work on to improve your writing?
|
I need to elaborate on some parts of my writing and use some descriptive words to engage my reader.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.