Kia ora Maraea my name is AniheraI really enjoyed your slide about Whaea Whina. I learnt some interesting things about Whaea Whina. How long did this slide take you ?
Hi my name is Tremaine and i go to Kawakawa primary school. I learnt some interesting things about Whaea Whina. How long did this slide take you ? It would of taken you a long time to make it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Maraea my name is AniheraI really enjoyed your slide about Whaea Whina. I learnt some interesting things about Whaea Whina. How long did this slide take you ?
ReplyDeleteHELLO Maraea
ReplyDeletethis is Parehuia I really liked this slide awesome work keep going yeahhh gheee from the
Bro parehuia
Kia Ora Maraea I really liked this slide show. Great work. Keep up the good work. Blog you later.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Tremaine and i go to Kawakawa primary school. I learnt some interesting things about Whaea Whina. How long did this slide take you ? It would of taken you a long time to make it.
ReplyDelete